Thursday, July 17, 2008

I miss you mom!!











Today was a very busy day. My mom left today. As I type this she's on a plane headed for Venice, Italy. It's so strange not to have her here. She was here for two and a half months. She was such a huge help to us. I know she's needed at home. My grandmother broke her hip and will be going through physical therapy and my dad really missed her. We got to the airport early and had lunch at the Woodford Reserve restaraunt. I dressed Alex in an outfit my mom got him at Strassburg (hope I spelled that right). This outfit cost more than some of my clothes! To give you an idea, it came with a wooden hanger. LOL Ryan thinks it makes him look like a little girl, but I think it makes him look like a little prince. :) Mom got Alex so many things while she was here.

No comments: