Saturday, September 27, 2008





























Ciao Ma! Here are some more pictures and a little video we took of Alex this morning. It's amazing how he wakes up happy every day. I fed him around 7:30 (he slept from midnight until this morning!) and then I played with him and put him in this contraption. LOL Last night Ryan went to the UofL game and I stayed home with Alex. I thought I'd try and do a little shopping so I got Alex dressed and put him in his car seat and we were off. I went over to Kohl's and Alex seemed to be doing well. People were stopping and smiling at him and I was thinking about how good he was being. I waited in line for a dressing room and as we waited he was laughing and blowing bubbles. Tell me why he starts to cry when we get into the dressing room! I'm not talking a couple of wimpers, he was crying at the top of his lungs. I had to gather my clothes get dressed and rush out of the store. Halfway home he was sound asleep and didn't wake up again until about midnight when Ryan got home. I guess he just didn't feel like being in the cramped dressing room. :( Oggi ci sta Ryan con lui e io vado a fare shopping!







2 comments:

Rick said...

Very cute face - sweet smile

Sara said...

Super cute pictures! I love his shoes. :)